View Single Post
Old 18-04-2023, 07:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 217 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1482 / Power: 6
IamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud ofIamAStoryTeller has much to be proud of
Re: Random story time

We continued working well into the night, even after the worker had left for the day. Though we were focused on our work, we couldn't resist engaging in some hanky-panky, stealing kisses and caresses whenever we found the opportunity. Our playful distractions were the reason we finished late.

It was 8 pm when we finally decided to order food delivery. We had both informed our respective spouses that we would be working late, even sending photos of the mess on our worktable as proof. As we waited for our food to arrive, we retreated to the lobby area for some privacy.

AA took the initiative this time, sitting on my lap as we shared a passionate embrace. I couldn't resist the temptation to slip my hand under her dress, and to my surprise, I discovered the delicate lace underwear she was wearing. She admitted, her cheeks flushed, that she had purchased them specifically to seduce me.

In a daring move, I removed her lace underwear, marvelling at her boldness and my own audacity. Just as I held the delicate garment in my hand, the food delivery arrived, its timely interruption leaving us both breathless and excited.

I playfully challenged AA, telling her to retrieve the food without wearing her underwear beneath her dress. She hesitated at first, but the glint in her eye betrayed her secret excitement. With a mischievous grin, she agreed and went to collect the food, feeling exposed but exhilarated by the naughty act.

Once she returned, we shared our dinner, the thrill of our secret adventures making every bite taste more delicious. After our meal, we couldn't resist indulging in one final tryst for the night, our bodies entwined in a passionate dance that expressed the depth of our desires.

As our bodies lay entwined after our tryst, AA looked into my eyes with a vulnerability I hadn't seen before. She hesitated for a moment before saying, "There's something you should know. Because of my age, I've reached menopause and am incapable of getting pregnant."

The weight of her words hung in the air, but I couldn't deny that this revelation brought a sense of relief to our already complicated situation. We embraced once more, and I assured her that it didn't change how I felt about her.

We finished up the night with an intensity that left us both breathless, and for the first time, I allowed myself to cum inside her. This act of intimacy made AA weak in her knees, as she had never felt so desired by someone for such a long time, and by someone so much younger than herself.

As we lay together, basking in the afterglow of our passion, AA suggested that we take a selfie of us in an intimate position, something she could keep to remember this unforgettable night. With a smile, I agreed, and we captured the perfect shot of our entwined bodies, a testament to the incredible connection we had forged.

As the night drew to a close, we knew that our lives would never be the same. The forbidden nature of our relationship only served to heighten the intensity of our connection. And although we were both aware of the risks and the consequences, we couldn't help but be drawn into the whirlwind romance that had taken us both by storm.