Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 22-04-2023, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1041 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 16
Esprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEsprit is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks

Ayana from SNS

The location was at central area with easy parking and other mode of transport.

She look like was was being advertise. Attractive asian foxy look with black long hair with a very nice curvy body. No fats spotted. Nice D Cup natural boobs perky soft with pink nipple and fit her body. Normal skin type with no tattoo and petite side with a hot perky ass.

She is soft spoken and no need translator as she can speak english well and that make the ice breaking to a high level.

After showering, We laid down on the bed together. She starting playing with my nipples and dick to arose me and make my cock stood up!

Breastfuck, this was the best. Highlight of the session was to see my brother went missing in between those fun bags. A sight to be hold and the feeling of literally fucking a soft huge breast is just awesome.

She initiated the frenching when auto roaming my brother. The frenching was slow to build momentum. Her lips were nice and soft and soon it become wild and passionate with her swishing tongue acton then it was DFK all the way.

Her BBBJ was lotsa patterns, speed and depth. Can do tongue twists & swirls, then fast & furious, up & down bobbing action with hands combo and then she slowed down gently to handsfree DT with constant suction before releasing my shaft and then repeat. She blew me for quite a while in multiple positions complete with slurpy audio effect till I am ready to return her favour.

I ate her in 69, she is very sensitive, moan and not forgetting my little bro while she is high. Her pussy was wet, juicy, tasty, pink and odourless.The feeling was damn divine! She cannot resist it can capped me.

The sex, was awesome too. We did cowgirl and doggie. She was proactive.
Finally bed corner missionary, just to see her fun bags jiggling and her face while at it. Her moans are one of the best i have heard, sexy and genuine.
Her sexy facial expression makes me cum in the shortest time. I hold a while longer, bonked her her till fireworks explosion. Real good release.

The GFE was solid and natural feeling as she knows how to make me comfortable around her.

Highly Recommended! RTF material.