View Single Post
Old 25-04-2023, 06:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 268 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4829 / Power: 19
retepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond reputeretepoet has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Best quality massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwardgreene View Post
I have contacts for exchange only. Your points should also be at least 500 and above and these are good gems.

ML ONE contact near Alexandra IKEA / food village walking distance:
Looks: 8/10 accurate WeChat pics
Age late 20s to early 30s.
Body: 158cm tall at most with nature B- cups with sensitive nips
Pussy: easily and very wet.
Massage: 9/10.
Rates 50+50 where to find? I normally tip 60 given inflation as she is very good.
Not a time watcher and if u become regular she will give you alot more love if you know what I mean.

ML TWO is based near NEX at serangoon.
Looks: 7/10 WeChat pics touched up to remove blemishes. Love her hair and smell.
Body : 7/10, b cups all natural. She volutairly took my hand to put on her boobs. Allowed ful body roaming.
Massage: 10/10... Nothing to say cos I ask for hard power massage and she can do accupoint massage as well.

This girl is super accomodating shop is small and two ladies operating.

Rates 50 per hour, 70 for 90 mins plus tips 50...where to find nowadays with roaming and all.

I have a few more contacts but will only share after I have done more long term test to see how far I can u lock.

Both the above girls can take out ONLY if you can build chemistry. They are not interested with going to hotel and just bang for cash. So far I have been lucky.
I’m interested on the above 2 MLs, care to share bro 😅😅😅😅