View Single Post
Old 08-05-2023, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 8
secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!secretlurker88 is one of the Best!
Re: RAW with girls from dating app

Quote:
Originally Posted by Class5 View Post
I've tried using Tinder.
Managed to hook a divorcee. Well, she have 2 kids and we chatted. Met her once at her block and she invited me to her place to have breakfast together.
One thing lead to another, I removed her clothes and she was giving me a blowjob. And she told me that she's horny. She knows I'm "clean" and she's willing to take me raw.
Fortunately, I kept a condom in my wallet, and I told her, I know we're clean but I don't want her to get pregnant. So, slid on the rubber and fucked her brains out.

The 2nd lady was when we communicated during covid. So, when rules eased, she was still working from home. Bought some food for her and while watching TV, one thing lead to another, kisses, caressing and she told me to take a bath in her room. When I finished bathing, she was on bed naked. Started kissing, attacking and squeezing her breasts and she grabbed my cock and started sucking. I took a condom out, wore it and fucked her like no tomorrow. Fortunately, her tenant wasn't home. She was loud.

Recently, been too busy, stopped tindering
also met a lady, divorcee 2 kids.. I wonder if you're the bro she told me about, that always use rubber but she allow CIM. Slim and huge tits..but very ugly looking ass with wrinkles etc