View Single Post
Old 07-06-2023, 10:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My NTU "confession"

On my last trip I was one of the first to re-enter Japan after they re-opened, in fact I arrived on the very first day of the opening. I still remember how hard up for business they were, I remember going to a near-empty Kyobashi, where the pimp tried his very best to get me to try his pinsaro. (I do regret not trying it, I must admit).

Just a month later I returned to Osaka, on my way to Nagoya. This time round, the crowds were slowly trickling back into Japan. Dotonburi, while not jam-packed with tourists, was slowly getting crowded.

I remember visiting Azusa again, this trip there was simply no time to explore much as I was with family, but I did manage to sneak a visit to Azusa. This meetup with Azusa was just as great, as I pleasured her I climbed atop her. She did not seem to mind, and gor a brief moment I actually wondered if I could do it with her raw.

But I paused, and she proceeded to use a cd on me.

All too soon, I had to leave her, knowing full well that my next trip to Japan would be half a year later. I didn't even know if I would pass by Osaka again.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here