View Single Post
Old 11-06-2023, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4833 / Power: 3
zip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond reputezip4671 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

[QUOTE=lonelyfish;22402649]A1 - Haha, no 2 person are the same. Even if you picked Momo while she was here, you may not have the same experience as me.

A2 - It is not so expensive if you go for very short time and visit those Cat 50/60 houses. But If you keep going to Cat200 for full service and gfe, definitely expensive. I tend to avoid the Cat 50/60 houses, cuz I caught UTI and sore throat from these places more frequently, which is what this thread is all about. Probably easier to catch STIs as well, of course it is still a game of luck. If you chiong overseas, it is even more expensive in the given time and the STI risks may be higher. I've caught those sore throat countless of times from DFK with these girls lol.

Again, if you worry too much, better to just stay home and PCC.

Senior bro, TQ for the very deep & heartfelt sharing from yr very extensive experience.

You hv explain why I'm getting sore throat so often tt I hv to take 2 prescribed sessions of strong antibotics in one month. TQ for sharing, as I love DATY even at the time when I chiong where my rod could not get hard enuf to penetrate BUT surprising some girls could get me hard enuf to penetrate them while lazy one just told me I'm "useless"??