View Single Post
Old 18-06-2023, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 286 / Power: 5
Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!Mokkamomo is one of the Best!
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by skydesperato View Post
After spending 8 days in Bangkok and Chiangmai (agogo, spa, massages..), finally I am in Saigon. Despite there are advices from senior daikors to approach LC with due care, I was left with no choice (no ktv session, and lack of transparency/intel on sideliners/gaitos but to pay my visit to LC (facing the main road) in Little Tokyo..

That is one of the places which brought back the fond memories of the good old days in China to me personally. I dont find 2.6m is expensive as bloody china chicks charge RMB2k easily, somemore gaito style. And the chicks and services given are much better than I had in Thai. Agogo in Thai picks clients, Thermae laojiao girls and also little chances of meeting the right ones (too many monks looking at too little good pussies).

Other than SBF, I also scrolled Taiwanwse, Jap, Angmoh sites, all gave recommendation to LC.

If it is a ripoff, why is that so? And honestly, SBF bros do not share anymore like the old days, not sure why. And many new SBF accs are either suaning others or just take things for granted. The chemistry is somehow go down the slope comparing to other sites, which is a sad thing to see.

Pls let me have the liberty to fantasize the chick I had earlier, a 23 SWT, a mixture of Ariana Grande and Rose, she strike conversation in mandarin and english, work hard to please. I am very pleased with the 2.5m well spent. I am well aware there are possibilities where they are way cheaper and better options, until I see it and hear it with my own eyes and ears, they are only hearsay, and you can keep it to yourself. I am happy with my choices.
Sorry to hear this bro, but it's the fact. But i will compile my intel soon in this thread for massage and KTV spots next month bro