View Single Post
Old 29-06-2023, 06:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 211 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 1
scumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of lightscumofsociety is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Lor20H40/1 open?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fateboiboi View Post
After viewing all the FR decided to try G8

Looks: Milfy looks
Figure: Very small frame (You can carry the whole body up type which I did)
Boobs: Small B with eraser nips. Damn nice to lick. She will guide your head to her nips.
BBBJ: Slow and sensual. Fast and furious. Slurpy slurpy.
FJ: Very wet and loud pump.
AR: Lick your butthole very wet.
Attitude: 10/10 Help dry you after showers.
GFE: Fuck and french like long lost lover.
RTF: Yes. Is one dragon service for $60/-

Here goes my Fifth FR: L20h40g8, “Alicia”, claims to be 28 yo. Speaks English, we can understand each other. Been in sg since Jul 22, almost a year.

Body: petite 145~150cm i think. Natural A imo(?). Some small tattoos around the neck and arm. Imo she looks somewhat Thai (?). milfish, ah lian-ish imo. Red long hair.

Service:

Shower foreplay: good hygiene observed - listerine and thorough rinse observed. Washes you and herself thoroughly, then Slight teasing with cock kissing before the show begins.

Bed: lots of DFK, then whole body cat bath (front - ears, nips, everywhere and back also), legs up AR, good suction BBBJ and then took a sip of warm water for her hot BBBJ (temperature was just right, warm and comfortable), looks at you when she BBBJ teasingly. Then uses my dick to hit her face, smiles and watches you in the eye. After BBBJ, Asked me to be in kneeling push up position and DT her from above (I almost CIM) and then she doggie AR me from behind. Then grinded me from behind to no end and licked my ears to tease. Good subtle Moaning throughout, didn’t feel fake, she felt really horny, likes to be in control and wanted to eat me up (more horny than me actually) so I let her run her show. Ok to suck and play with her nips and cb if y’all want.

First buzzer was up before we knew it, she said time flies and flipped me over, initiated helmet on then cowgirl pounded me intensely to cum, at around 22mins. Good technique and comfortable, I surrendered quickly. After shoot, Continued to grind till you are drained of every last drop and cuddle.

Post-shoot service: though the first buzzer was already up, she didn’t care (not a time watcher), asked me if tired and continue to give some hand massage. Even chatted with me about how my lil bro is redder so apparently thinner skin and more fragile (she’s actually spot-on on this for me, very observant - she was careful with her bbbj not to hurt me) hehe. Still helps wash you thoroughly in shower, thorough listerine and rinse observed, professional with her hygiene imo. Then second buzzer up but she didn’t care helps to dry you slowly and help u put on your clothes.

Overall: agree with previous FRs, similar to this house g3, this is a skilled horny PSE service oriented experience. For CAT60, 9-9.5/10 imo, mainly cause I prefer bigger boobs, but PSE service and technique is really solid. Excellent service attitude, despite being here for almost 1 year according to her. Those who are new / prefer the girl to perform, just lie down and get raped / redheads / wanna try hot BBBJ will like her. 25 mins breezed past and I left smiling. Yes, RTF!

FRs Done this house: 3, 5, 8. Saw afew tasty SYT milky skin ones but didn’t see the numbers, will reccee and FR next time! Pls up my points if this FR was helpful, intend to FR frequently, thanks!

Last edited by scumofsociety; 01-07-2023 at 11:28 PM.