Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 4
nedlong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Ned's Memoir - Second Life in Japan

Available from Amazon - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0C9XJ1D8P

This is about my "second life" in Japan.

I spent 2 decades of my life pursuing career goals and forgot to have fun. That also affected my personal life. At the lowest point, I met my hot secretary who showed me what I have been missing all along, things that I thought would only happen in adult movies – lunch with her riding me in my office, romps with horny OLs (office ladies), starting each day with a blowjob, etc. After moving to Japan, I now have a super horny secretary who feeds my carnal appetite almost daily at work, as well as OLs to keep me company. My chief engineer, Hideki, is my “partner in crime” and we often have fun with hot babes together. He is especially good at picking up horny ladies for sex.

I also took up an adjunct position in the university where I experienced tutoring students as they sit on my lap with my cock inside their tight pussies. As the word got around the girls’ social network circles, my classes were over enrolled by female students who wanted my special tutoring attention. When I got to stay in a female dormitory as the temporary advisor, it became my harem with horny girls to bed anytime I wished. Not only that, I had to satisfy many erotic wishes of the residents, a truly demanding job!

This memoir is a collection of my fun with hot babes as we enjoy hot steamy sex together.