View Single Post
Old 15-07-2023, 06:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 436 / Power: 6
leeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleeroy137 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: My one and only cheating partner

Part 12
The retreat(1)

A week or so after the last main events, things were busy as usual in the office. There were little personal interactions between T and me except for quick episodes of oral sex(both ways) after work in the office and some sexting, so nothing to go into details about there. It always amazed me how T changes her mood so fast, one moment she's sending me sexy photos of her, the other moment she's talking work to the team and me with a straight face like the professional she is. What a girl!😅

*Clapping sounds
Boss: guys, good news! Company did well for the work year, we are going for a retreat! Will be a short getaway to a nearby resort island, freelancers included but they got to pay 50%.....T, please let the freelancers know and confirm who's going. Thank you all for the hard work! Date of the retreat will be the upcoming long weekend.

T: yes boss!

I saw T standing at her door gleefully answering while exchanging knowing looks with me.
"Looks like this is gonna be a crazy trip for me, must eat more nutrition to store power!" I thought to myself.

*Back at home
Me: bb, there's a company retreat next week, I will be out of town for three days (keeping a straight face, trying to hold back my excitement)

S: huh? I still thinking we can go somewhere during the long weekend..

Me: sorry lah, can't say I don't go right?

S: ok lor...I find my own entertainment..

Time passed so slow leading up to the retreat, I know me and T will fuck like rabbits over that 3 days because it's overseas, lesser stress and lesser chances of meeting familiar people except for our colleagues. Finally on the morning of the day

Me: ok ar, be good these 3 days

S: ok! Enjoy!

I looked at S in a strange way, she's unusually high but I shrugged it off as my mind is already on T's warm love hole and slutiness which will be exclusively mine for the next 3 days! The team met up at the ferry terminal, I was one of the 1st to arrive and I saw T there, 1st as usual wearing a padded spaghetti top which made her C cups look amazing and cargo shorts which is nothing special to speak of. I looked at her lustfully as I walked towards her.

T: hello, your eyes dropping out soon..

Me: who asked you wear this top, confirm no bra since is padded. How to tahan?

T: hehe, because very hot mah, padded also bra..

Me: you just want to....

?: Hi guys!

Our kinky conversation was interrupted by a familiar voice from behind. I turned around feeling disrupted to see who it was.

N: eh, you two so early ar?

T: hi N! Glad you can come along!! Will be lots of fun definitely!! Wa, fit hor...

"Knn, it's N the freelancer. Why the fuck is he here too?" I thought to myself while having an unknown emotion.*You folks should remember this person who's name appeared very briefly in earlier episode. Dude was literally wearing beach wear showing off his ribbed body. Knn..

*Forcing a smile
Me: yoooo N. Let's enjoy the next 3 days!

N: you bet! I brought my camera set up also! Can take swee swee photos of you all.

T: yay!

As the rest of the team arrived one by one, we hopped up onto the ferry towards our destination..

Up next will be the retreat, stay tuned.