Thread: 1st Bkk trip
View Single Post
Old 14-08-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 9
Drazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrazor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: 1st Bkk trip

Quote:
Originally Posted by RumpRanger View Post
Why not go to Nana, CIB and Cindy's? They are all within walking distance. Experience each one and you will have a better idea of what you like.

Yes, Cindy's and CIB have short-time rooms upstairs where you have to pay. I personally have not tried their rooms because I prefer to bring the LBs back to my hotel. I recommend you stay in a hotel between Nana station and Asoke station. Almost all hotels along the stretch allow you to bring a LB or GG back to your hotel including 5-star ones.

The busiest days for Nana bars and Cindy/CIB are Friday and Saturday nights. So do go early, around 9 to 10pm to pick the best girls. Also if you really want to use the short-time rooms upstairs, it will be cleaner if you are the first guest for the night.

Nana Plaza has short time rooms too and I have used them in the past many times but I read that recently the authorities has closed the businesses renting out the short-time rooms in Nana. Apparently there is a ruling that such rooms should not be present within an entertainment area but for many years this rule was ignored but now it is enforced. Also a few bars were raided a few years ago and found a few underage gogo bar dancers. The bar was shutdown, the mamasan arrested and the short-time rooms had their business suspended because they did not keep a record of the girls/LBs using the rooms. When a room is rented out, the girl or LB must give their ID to the person at the reception counter. After the deed is done, the girl/LB will get back their ID and their use of room is recorded with their personal particulars.

If you still want to use short-time room you can ask the girl/LB in Nana Plaza where to go to find the short-time rooms near Nana. They will know. However, during peak periods you may have to wait for your turn to use the room. Best you go back to your hotel rather then stepping on someone's cum on the floor in the short-time room.
CIB is a pretty chill place to start your LB hunt. The rooms upstairs are decent and spacious enough to take a few up to ST. I think the ST rate is 2k +500 baht barfine. The LB there not as pushy as some in Nana and you can really take your time to choose and chat to build some chemistry. I always check out their facebook for any updates or new LB. After a few drinks, the place can get wild with angmo customers pulling out LB cocks and start playing with it. Just take note to go early (9-10pm) as the bar is small and it can crowded really quickly. If you dont see what you like, can always hope over to Nana which will have the hottest LB at a premium.

I seen Cindy's facebook and LB, not many LB and the quality a bit hit and miss. I hope this helps in LB hunting.