View Single Post
Old 06-09-2023, 11:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 281 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1742 / Power: 21
bradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant futurebradpitt968 has a brilliant future
Re: One of the Most Voluptuous Body

Quote:
Originally Posted by haoshoken View Post
FR on G55 of L18H44A

Face: 7.5/10 (sultry look. drops to 7 if she opens her mouth)
Body: 9/10 (one of the best figure I have seen. Cup E (at least) boobs with eraser nips, man-made but soft and can only tell when pressed hard. Slim waist and fleshy butt that wobbles when doggie. Long smooth slender legs that goes all the way up to her clean shaven pussy. Just looking at her body is enough to make me hard.)
GFE/Service rating: 6/10 (standard SOP and CBJ only)
Damage: $60
Overall: 7/10 (if she is willing to up her playability, I am sure she will have a long queue everyday. Worth it if you are looking for one of the best body in GL.)

When following her up the stairs to her room, looking at her sexy swaying butt with slim waist, I already half-hard. Once in the room, no hugs nor kisses, just undress ourselves and go to shower. But when she reveals her hot figure, my half-hard becomes full-hard.

Washes me with SOP shower, no rubba nor BBBJ. I admire her figure through the glass bathroom when she continues washing herself. Once on the bed, she starts to open the condom. I asked for 69 but was angrily rejected. I got a shock on her over-reaction and from full-hard shrank a bit to 3/4-hard. Condom-ON and started BJ for a short while then she asked who on-top first.

Of course, I chose her on-top so that can admire her figure and play with her boobs. Sucked on her eraser nips while she was bouncing on my 2IC. After a short while, to my dismay, she stopped and changed to doggie. Banged her from behind and was quite a turn on watching her ass wobble with every collision.

After a while, I requested her to lie down next to me so that I could suck on her nips while she stroke me off. Rejected and says that it would be too tiring for her arm. So she just sat next to me while stroking my 2IC. I have to sit up a bit to reach and suck on her nips. But after a while she tries to get me to stop sucking her by moving slightly away. I was almost cumming and continued playing with her boobs. Then, finally released. After release, shower ownself and then she asked me to leave first.
Thanks for the FR. Seems like her service is quite limited.

Could you elaborate on the part that when she opens her mouth, your rating for her drops?

TIA.

Typical guy in Geylang.