Old 15-09-2023, 05:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Farfaraway888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dating a Vietnamese ktv girl

Haha I actually have no future plans with her. Just want to enjoy during these few months while she is here. Yes she is very lazy to text and meet customers outside so she has no chance to milk other customers and I guess that’s why the question came to me eventually. She did say her friends say she is stupid to hang out with me without any benefits. Most of her friends has boyfriends that pay them money so I guess she felt imbalanced.

Hope to see you at the ktv one day bro. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungForever View Post
Bro, I kpo a bit. Let me ask you, you have any future plan with her?
Or you just want to enjoy yourself with her during her stay her?

Intro of myself,

I have a beautiful Vietnamese wife who used to work in KTV

Me & my group of friends (All bosses of same trade, we can afford) go Viet KTV 4 - 5 a week before I met my wife.

We know the few bosses of the KTV very well, and their mummy now open their own KTV

My friends (3 of them), normally after the KTV session, they go for free fuck. 1 of my friend always had to pay to fuck the girl

As for me, so far, I only have 4 Viet girls let me fuck for free, off course one of them is my wife now

Telling you, for Viet girls, regardless of trade, if they like you, they don't talk to you about money. in KTV, they will try to dip other guys money, but not yours. You have to let her go out with other guys for lunch, dinner, shopping or even outing. If she is really into you (Yours) she will not go hotel with other guys. KTV girls who don't go out with customers (for most guys), normally will not come KTV to support the girls, naturally she will ask from you. She need to pay her rental, agent fee, etc.
But there are also some ignorant guys, like 1 of my friend, because he always booked the girl the whole session when we are there, the girl treated my friend like her bf, but she never go out with my friend at all, out fetch her to & fro to work for months, now got another Viet KTV still working, but staying with him now, happy for him.