Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 27-09-2023, 05:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 18
ahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to beholdahbey is a splendid one to behold
Re: The Swap

Quote:
Originally Posted by chial View Post
I lay myself down and put on the blindfold. Although cheap looking, that thing was pitch black. I couldn’t even see a thing.

As I was lying on the bed buck naked, I started to feel a bit cold. My body was longing for some human touch, especially with the excitement built up by the blindfold. I began to wonder what Amy and my wife had planned. The fact that they both came into the shower with me and prepared the blindfold, they must have planned this. At the same time, I was also wondering what is happening with Jane and the other 2 husbands.

I then heard the bathroom door opened and closed.

It was dead silent, except for some footsteps and the low humming of the aircond.

What they said is true. When one of your senses is impaired, other senses are heightened. My ears could seem to pick even the slightest of sound. And my body seemed to be more aware of my surrounding.

I then felt the left side of my bed depressed, clearly someone has climbed onboard. Who, I do not know yet.

Then someone spread my legs apart from the end of the bed. I wish I could tell who it was from the touch but I couldn’t.

I could hear the soft breathing of the person on my left.

Before I knew it, my legs were lifted up, causing my bum to be raised in the air. And just like that I felt a tongue licking my asshole! Someone is rimming me!

By now I could roughly tell who it was. Amy! Amy was analingus-ing me!

Right as I was just beginning to process all the sensation that I was feeling, a voice came over me. “Dear, do you like it?” My wife has spoken.

“Amy was telling me of her analingus skills, so I thought why not let you experience it?”

*catching my breathe from the excitement and stimulation* “Babe… you are killing me with this sensory overdrive! I love it!”

With that my wife and I started kissing passionately. One of my hands instinctively went for her pussy. It was soaking wet! As always, I took a swipe of her juices and brought it to my nose, gave it a good sniff before smearing it all over my nose. Smelled so so good.

My wife then broke away from my kiss. I could sense her moving her body above me. My nose and mouth were met with that familiar scent and taste, that scent and taste of my wife’s pussy. She has lowered herself down to give me her pussy for my dining delight. I wasted no time in lapping up her juices. Somehow this pussy eating experience felt more intense because I had to feel everything through my sense of smell, taste and touch, without the usual sight.

At the same time, I was enjoying the pleasure of my virgin asshole being rimmed by Amy. I have always wanted Tanya to rimmed me, but she has never ventured that far, even though I have shown her that I was ok licking her asshole. At most she would lick my perineum but stopped short of venturing to my asshole.

As I have always suspected, I am very much a creature of analingus. I do not know how to explain that shiok feeling in words, suffice to say it felt like Amy was trying to pry open my asshole to get in deeper, but as soon as I feel I am opening up, I would involuntarily clench my asshole because of that ticklish feeling. But this ticklish feeling felt good, not the type that would make me squirm.

I must say I didn’t know Amy’s tongue was so well-trained by Andy in giving analingus. But it shouldn’t come as a surprise anymore seeing how Andy attacked my wife’s asshole earlier. Amy alternated her drilling with the licking of my asshole, which gave me so much pleasure with each different movement evoking a different sense of shiokness.

My wife had full view of Amy rimming me as she was facing Amy. Little did I know (until a little later), whilst she was enjoying being eaten by me, she was also looking at Amy and learning from her. At the same time, she was turned on by watching Amy rim me. So much so that she started grinding her pussy against my mouth and nose, which I of course did not mind one single bit.

And then I heard Amy said “this is how you do it… make sure your tongue is lather up with salive, then give the whole asshole a good lick, lathering it up, then you alternate between drilling *showing the movement*, and using the tip of your tongue to tease the asshole *teasing with tongue*”.

That was when I knew my wife must have discussed this with Amy and wanted Amy to show her how to do it.
Exciting story , look forward every night for your update
What a wife can do the ass rims … hard to find