View Single Post
Old 30-09-2023, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 634 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61603 / Power: 32
HalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond reputeHalimahYakult has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1658B - Tel: 67480883

Working girls some may dislike certain positions because it hits their g-spot and makes them feel too good until it can lead to orgasm.

They don't like to orgasm at work because it affects their energy for work and also some will feel like they prefer to orgasm with their bf and not a working customer.

Some girls build up resistance after working for a while towards these positions then they are able to tahan, told to me by a PRC and thai hooker in geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_H View Post
Its funny sometimes you dont understand what they are thinking, i first time visited xiao qiao at the same building. Told me mine too long cant doggy too much. So i say ok. But when i rtf her, she just automatically asked for doggy, then i asked her i though you said mine too long. Then she just beg for it then i just ram her and she love it. So….. not sure why maybe its the mood.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
First time I heard also.
I be very disappointed if no doggie cos I love this style very much.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATCong View Post
I first time hear also.
I love doggie and will be very disappointed if she don't provide..