Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2023, 07:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

Thank you for the support everyone, and paiseh for the slight delay. But that makes the reading all the more fun innit? Anyway, enjoy...

----------

“Would you like me to try that on you?” asked my wife.

“Only if you are comfortable doing it.”

“Well, maybe not today, I am not ready. But I think I have learnt all that I need from Amy.”

I was by this time rock hard, and my cock was dying to be sucked.

“Can someone suck me now? My cock can’t take it anymore.”

“More than happy to,” replied my wife.

My wife moved forward as Amy lowered my bum down onto the bed. I thought my wife would take Amy’s place to blow me. But my cheeky wife decided to remain in the 69 position and started blowing me. Before I knew it, I felt another tongue on my balls. Looks like my wife wanted to continue the sharing-of-cock experience she had with Jane earlier, but this time with Amy.

This was my first experience of having my cock attended by 2 ladies, what more with me being able to continue licking my wife’s wet pussy. But truth be told, I couldn’t concentrate much on licking her as I was more engrossed in enjoying and savouring those 2 lips and tongues on me.

Given their position, I could sense when and who was sucking my cock.

What I liked most about having them both blow me was how they sucked my cock interchangeably so seamlessly. It’s like one mouth had just parted from my cock, to be then followed swiftly by another mouth from a different direction.

The difference in tongue and suction techniques between the 2 ladies make it all the more fun and arousing.

I also liked how at times both would just lick my shaft from both sides and looking at my cock as if to worship. I of course do not mind it one single bit. And Amy being on the end of the bed, she also paid attention to my balls by gently teabagging them.

We were in this position for quite a while.

As I regained my composure, I focussed my attention back to my wife’s pussy.

The pussy which was a few hours ago eaten and anal-fingered by Andy, followed by being eaten by Brian, then doggy-ed by Andy, and the fucking/swapping mission was completed by Brian missionary style!

With all these thoughts in my head, to know that my wife’s pussy was used and fucked by those 2, to know that they were enjoying her pussy made my eating my wife more enjoyable.

As I was going through my usual cunnilingus routine with my wife, knowing how she likes it, I heard the room door opened.

My view was of course blocked by my wife’s bum, and not forgetting I was still blindfolded!

I tried to pick up any voices, but there was none.

Before I knew it, I felt a third tongue on my cock! Jane! Jane has joined the party!

That was when I also heard some moaning and groaning sound. At the same time, I could feel a certain jerking motion on the bed. What was happening? Who’s causing that jerking motion?

Then a voice broke the silence, “So, you still liked his cock after all huh? And you jealous my wife is sucking it?”

That voice and given the reference to “my wife” being Amy, that was definitely Andy.

But the moaning and groaning. Moaning from Jane, that I could tell. But is Andy the groaner?

And then I heard a loud yelp plus moaning, most definitely from Amy as that pleasure sound came straight after she exited her mouth from my cock!

I couldn’t bear being blindfolded anymore.

Peeling off the blindfold, there it was.

That view that I will never ever forget, forever etched in my onani memory bank.

True enough, Andy was fucking Jane. And Brian was fucking Amy.

A few significant milestones to be marked here as I was taking in the extremely arousing view.

Andy has now fucked Jane. And Brian has now fucked Amy. So in terms of the husbands fucking another person’s wife at least once, that has been accomplished. The only difference between me and those 2 guys is they have completed the “full swap” – they have fucked the other 2 wives, whereas for me, I have only fucked Jane.

Another milestone – all the wives have at least been fucked once by another male not their husband. So again “full swap” by all my wife and Jane, but not for Amy who has still not been fucked by me.

But the major significant milestone is that… is that we are all now connected one way or another to each other.

I was licking my wife in 69 position, she was sharing my cock with Jane and Amy, and Jane and Amy were being fucked by Andy and Brian respectively! Fucking mind-blowing! A full sixsome!

When I thought nothing could top this beautiful sight of the lusty love-making union between the 6 of us, I was immediately proven wrong… as it was topped by…

Last edited by chial; 05-10-2023 at 09:58 AM.