View Single Post
Old 07-10-2023, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
All the whores in Geylang should be less than 38 years old, mostly in their late 20s and early 30s, a small group in their 37 or 38.

Xiao Qiao, Yang Niu, I have fucked them a few times. Yang Niu just celebrated her birthday and Xiao Qiao birthday is next month. They are in their early 30s. I promise them I will buy them present. They show me their date of birth. This comes with a sacrifice, buy present and celebrate their birthday. I manage to build some chemistry with these whores, good for me, can enjoy the good services.

I have to honor my words.

I did not ask the birthday of Linda yet. Maybe will try ask her next round, and this means another hole in my pocket for another birthday present. But so far, I find Linda the foxiest lady in this joint. Basket, her image can linger in my mind. I just dont want to fall in love with her yet.

is the thought that counts, i just give money lol to one of my thai birthday girl because last min told me she birthday