Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 04-11-2023, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 943 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 497 / Power: 4
StupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of lightStupidCharsiew is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeup123 View Post
Bro, yes possible. Aim for those alone ones, I go to city plaza. Look at them n smile, if she smiles back grab the chance. The maids know what u there for, some like to fuck also. They here too long, miss the every night fucking when in hometown. Weather hot is an excellent excuse to go hotel. Maids r lonely n low self esteem, if u say u like them, they take it as truth. Keep following wherever they go, be nice to them can already. They don't go for look or where u from, as long u r a male can already. Good luck.
Maybe the fact that SG isn't strict about pre-marital sex so they take this chance to fulfil their needs. Yeah lah, To me, even religious people are horny af just that they can't advertise it. My current DH is the one that sent me photos, hinted to go hotel and this is when we haven't meet yet. Those DH that want relationship they got chance for public sex, take photos/videos and more but need to know how to psycho them.

Zapping is a way to boost your ego. Agree? Keechiu!