View Single Post
Old 05-11-2023, 01:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 4
Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!Asta5x is one of the Best!
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

I saw Kylie lowering her right hand to stop Jason but again it was too late, from the position of Jason’s wrist I can tell his hand was already rubbing her pussy underneath the dress which I imagine must have been a very wet one. By now I could tell that Kylie was already too turned on to put up any kind of resistance, she was letting both of them to do whatever they want with her body. Kenneth have just undone two more buttons on her shirt dress exposing her black bra entirely, the two of them were taking turn groping her boobs or playing with her pussy and whenever Kenneth was not frenching Kylie, Jason would tilt her face towards him and kiss her instead and she would allow it as well.

As all these were happening they held Kylie’s hands towards their erected cocks and guided her to start stroking them, I could see that Kylie never retreat her hands away even when she could as she continued to stroke both their cocks on her own accord. What was unfolding in front of my eyes was a really hot and steamy make out scene and although I was incredibly angry and jealous of what was happening, I could feel the throbbing of my own cock within my pants, I realized I was getting turned on watching at the girl I like getting used by other guys and before I knew it I suddenly saw Kylie body twitched and quivered a sign that Kenneth and Jason must have made her cum.

After Kylie’s orgasm the three of them slowly came to a pause to what they have been doing, this break allowed Kylie to regain some of her composure and sanity, she buttoned back her shirt whilst the two guys led her back to their seats as they sat down and started talking. After a short chat among the 3 of them Kenneth and Kylie stood up, he held onto her hand as they left their seats and started walking towards my direction, I don’t know what they have been talking about but I steel myself as I know this would the last chance I can get Kylie out of this situation.

I pretended to run into the both of them and asked where they were heading to, Kenneth replied that they are going to the toilet so I told him ok just nice I need to go to the toilet too. I knew Kenneth was lying but he had choice as I tagged along with the 2 of them to the toilet, while we were making our way to the loo, I used this opportunity and spoke to Kylie telling her after she comes out of the toilet its her chance to join the rest of us. I quickly washed my hands as I wait for Kylie to come out, I am giving her the last chance to make the decision to go with me or Kenneth.

I waited nervously as Kylie came out of the toilet and she went over to tell Kenneth that she would be joining us instead. Immediately Kenneth expression changed and he was not backing down so easily, we got into an argument but Jason came over and acted as the peacemaker and nothing serious happened so I will skip the details. Afterwards Kylie joined us for the rest of the night and the night ended uneventfully.

A few days after the incident I went out on a date with Kylie and I asked her about what happened that night when she was alone with Jason and Kenneth. I can tell from her response and expression she wasn’t very keen to talk about that night, she kept her replies short and told me the 3 of them just played some drinking game and at one point she was “asked” to dance at where they were seated and Jason and Kenneth danced along with her. She said they were getting too touchy with her and even hugged her so she gave an excuse that she needed to go to the ladies to get away from them and luckily she ran into me. I acted as though I did not know what actually happened and told her she did the right thing and got away from them and the conversation about that night ended.

At the back of my mind, I was a little disappointed that Kylie hid the truth from me but I can also understand that we were not in a relationship yet so she was not answerable for her action that night to me, I also did not want to overreact so I did not probe any further as well. Anyway after the incident I also started distancing myself from Jason as I don’t think he is someone trustworthy enough to be called a friend.

In any case fast forward a few more weeks of dating with Kylie, she accepted my confession and we got into a relationship officially. Some of you reading might be thinking why would I ask Kylie to be my girlfriend after I witness what she had done but honestly everyone have a past and technically that incident happened when she was still single, also I’m not someone considered good enough to judge Kylie’s actions and beside that Kylie have been nothing but wonderful while we were dating so I was contented. Am I worried that something similar might happen after we got together? Of course I thought about it but we were still young back then so I wasn’t so concerned about how our relationship is going to develop long term I was just happy that the girl I liked agreed to be my girlfriend.

While we were dating Kylie liked to chat over the phone and we would at least talk on the phone 1 to 2 times a week and we continued with this habit even after we got together. I remembered it was around 2 months after we got together there was this particular night Kylie and I were supposed to talk on the phone as usual, however as we were chatting that night Kylie sounded unusually serious and solemn, I noticed something was wrong and asked her what happened? She told me she had something to confess to me, something she need to let out of her chest in order for her to continue in our relationship. I was surprised about the seriousness of this issue but I remained calm and told Kylie that she can tell me everything I needed to know…

To be continued…