View Single Post
Old 19-11-2023, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1919 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42818 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Wife Sensual Adventures with Strangers - Vol.2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asta5x View Post
I saw Kylie lowering her right hand to stop Jason but again it was too late, from the position of Jason’s wrist I can tell his hand was already rubbing her pussy underneath the dress which I imagine must have been a very wet one. By now I could tell that Kylie was already too turned on to put up any kind of resistance, she was letting both of them to do whatever they want with her body.

To be continued…
Thks for cumming back with Vol 2 TS abt yr pre-marriage time with yr wife Kylie...read until so steam now...angry with this cheekopek jason...so hamsap...he's too much ...so soon after knowing a girl start touching her pussy already on the dance floor ...but TS did he really touch her pussy physically or just outside her panties only ??

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor