View Single Post
Old 07-12-2023, 02:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 9
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How do you break up with your fuck buddy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
was thinking of letting go one regular ml fb...she was ok initially, never ask for money, just purely enjoying the sex..but lately, she gave a lot of excuses whenever I ask her to hotel...said period come, need to do chores at home etc..also complaining normally if fj, can make some money but she do free for me...I told her if I had paid sex, I can get it any where...I had sex with you because got chemistry and also felt nice without commercial feel...sometimes it is the ego...after our last meet up, decided not to contact her...if she is not keen to carry on, then so be it...
Woah. You are considered lucky already. Can get her to hotel and do the deed FOC
As the name suggests, ML. They usually charge. 出来赚钱
I have currently 2 ex MLs. One quit in 2017 in which on avg I meetup with her every month once
The other quit in late 2022. Both still charge me a fee. I still need to pay. Esp the 2022 one, I suggested to her “free”
I still rem her reply : 虽然我不差你的$xxx , 可是可以避免一些问题。
Problems