View Single Post
Old 22-12-2023, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

Cindy, she is a project mate of mine. I disnt really know her much and she is a sports person thus, her skin is tan. Not really my taste caaue i prefer fair skin lady like kim with big boobs and butt.

During the ride, we apoke nothing and after the porject, i send her home as well. After a while, we talked a bit and we talk about ourselves and get to know a bit more about her. When we reach, she left the car and say thanks for the ride and will treat me for lunch soon. I just say okay with not much expectation cause she really is not my type.

The sch week starts again, during my walk to classroom, i happen to saw M and she happen to have a new bf. I pretend not to see her as she was my FB previously.

After awhile i saw her message, she asked if i want to come out for a drink? I hesitated, and decide to say no. She told me G wanted to meet me. I was confused, why... so i say okay
M told me to meet at xxx cafe at 11am.

G was my crush and when M say G wanted to meet me i was pretty confuse. I coulsnt slp at night as i kept thinking what will happen and then i concluded, leave it to tmr. Before i decide to slp, Kim msg me. She msg that she had a quarrel with her bf and want me to fetch her. I get out of bed and quickly drive to her. Wheb i fetch her, she was angry and slowly turn calm.

I understand from her that her bf wanna have sex with her but she didnt want to and she told him that she want to keep it after marriage. In actual fact, she is with her bf is because of their parent matter as both their parent are friend and her bf help her father in some business so thats why.

I told her not to be angry, today you can release all out on me. She slap my hand and turn her head to the other side. I park my car and my hand turn her head around and i told her i can always help you when you need. I kissed her after that. Her hand become naughty and keep rubbing my dick and i let the chair down and i hum over her and took off her shorts and atart to pump her. I dont really care if it is raw cause at that point kim was really beautiful. The whole car shake and kim moan like mad until i shoot inside her.

I was shocked and say sorry to her. She say no worry, she will take the pill. We are both sweating, i told her to come to my place. She nod. Not saying i like kim but i really want her to be mine alone. Kim knew my feeling as i express mydelf during the exchange and she tokd me about her relationship constraint. She likes me as well which is why she always like to do it with me but not her bf