View Single Post
Old 24-12-2023, 03:33 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -10 / Power: 0
datyhunter2023 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Anya - FoxyThai

OKT responsive and detailed in instructions. Usual G location.

Looks: 7/10 sultry milfy look.

Body: 8/10 au naturale, I think ok because I don’t like fake tits. shaven pussy with a bit of stubble. Some bros said she got milk to offer, that’s not wrong but it’s almost less than 1 drop 😆

Catbath: 10/10 Sensual and ticklish feeling with lot of teasing and she lick well, and not to mention the ball teasing and sack sucking, very good!

Frenching: 10/10 she will suck your lips, your face, your tongue and basically whatever the hell you want her to.

BBBJ: 10/10 strong suction,she also had a skillful tongue and her tongue twirling action felt really good. As I mentioned above, she’s really skillful in her ball teasing, shaft licking..very very sensual

Pussy: 10/10 super wet, clean shaven with no weird smell. She enjoys good painting, as usual the head pressing and automatic pushing her pussy to your face. One thing noticeable is that after she cum you can see the cum seeping out from the labia.

FJ: 10/10 what more to say.. thumbs up

GFE: 10/10 but I tend to believe GFE really depends on the person. But what I will say is that she really tried very very hard to get that second shot out of me, too bad my dick