View Single Post
Old 24-12-2023, 06:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

G's lips was soft and the kiss was over in a blink of an eye. After that i drove G back to her home and before she went up, she gave me another kiss on my cheek and bid goodbye.

After i reached my place, i wanted to text G but i think again, i put that off cause i dont want to gibe G the impresssion that i am chasing her. In fact, i would rather be her bff, so that we can hang out in bedroom without respinsibility.

After my shower, i recieve a text from G and asked if i have reach home, i replied yes and then she called me. We have a good chat, like friends as what was established in the call. During the call, G says if i want to go for a short trip with herself and M next weekend. I agree. This is my first step in getting her trust in our friendship.

Before i head to slp, cindy message me and ask if i am at home, and i say yes. I thought what had happen, and unexpectedly, cindy came to my house. I wonder what happen. She push me down and kissed me. She was aggressive and i like it, i tore her shirt and open aher shorts and start fingering her. When i did that, her pussy is already wet

I went down to suck her boob and i signal her to go to my bedroom. I princess carry her to my bedroom and put her on bed. I took out my shorts and ahe came forward and start to bbbj me. My hands were on her head and control her speed. Cindy was indeed the best as her sucking skill was the best compared to M , sally and kim. Especially Kim, i need to train her more.

Then we turn into 69 position and i have a taste if her pussy. Then i turn around and arouse her with fingering and she told me she want it. I tease her by placing my dick outside her pussy and then slowly inseet my dock into her pussy. While fucking i went down tonsuck her nipple and then cindy want to control the situatiom so she ride on my and she suck/lick my nipple. She was rough, i told her come down then we chanhe to doggy style and i gave her one time good one and i cum inside her