View Single Post
Old 25-12-2023, 01:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 14
opqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to allopqwopqw is a name known to all
Re: Young and Furious Uni days

After lesson and project discussion follow by the afternoon lesson, i met up with kim to see where is she going. She give it a thought and she give me a sly look and say what about your house? I say sure if you dont mind. She then wrapped her hand around my arm and we left.

After we reaxhed my place, i reached out to kim and we kissed. Then we proceed to the sofa and i took off her shorts and pantie and start to lick her pussy. She gave a moan and seeing her expression, i knew she like it. Shortly after i told her is her turn and i need to train her up before she marry. If not i, as a teacher will throw face. I ahow her my dick and signl her to start. I can see she work really hard to please me and she started to get better compare to the first time.

The i turn her around and insert my dick from the back and start pumping her hard. As compare to cindy, kim pussy is tighter than cindy which can make me more easier to cum. Then we movw to bed room and ask her to ride on me. She started off slowly then getting faster and faster until we cum tohether.

She then came down and hugged me. She say not sure when this will end. I told her she can end anytime if she want but i will be available all time. She kissed me and say out bff status will last forever. I smile.