View Single Post
Old 11-01-2024, 10:55 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: How do you find a good SD

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinterMelonTree View Post
actually you dont find the good ones. the good ones find you. based on word of mouth and recommendations.

99% of guys texting you are time wasters or treating it as an once-off bonk session.

but prior to that, i must inform you that the sugar baby also must be of a certain level in beauty, body, youth and intelligent as well. if you want a sd that will pay you what you asked for and have the motivation to keep you around.

if you scored low on the above, you must offer unique services like bdsm or fetishes.

money dont fall from the sky.

if you dont have the attributes but still asking for hot, handsome, rich, devoted sugar daddy, i suggest you keep it real and get a real job instead.

i am not saying these to offend. but there are babies with very unrealistic expectations. they advertised as 9/10 but speaks like 6/10 and in real life a 4/10. but asking for a literal andy lau with all the charisma.
You know.......... I don't know about that. I know guys in their 50s and 60s who have sugar babies, and the sugar babies are around their age. With bodies that match their age, so the part about youth and body is not exactly accurate. One guy I know bring his SB to China when he goes on business. Pay airfare for her, stay in his hotel, give her shopping allowance when he is in meetings, etc. The SB is early 60s now. She is still considered attractive, but 60s is still 60s.

The reason is that alot of SD don't really want to be seen with a 21 year old girl when they are 65. People will stare at them all the time. It's awkward and if they are recognized in singapore (still a small country), the word will get out. If they travel overseas, still awkward due to the age gap.