View Single Post
Old 22-01-2024, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 483 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 18
Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!Angmolover is one of the Best!
Re: how to get wife excited with sex again

Quote:
Originally Posted by bllocllo View Post
Looking for advice..
A brief background about my wife and I.. we are in our mid-30s and we've been married for a few years and already have kids. We enjoys sex and is quite open in bed, but we have not done anything too wild. Sometimes when we make love, we'd roleplay and imagine scenarios where she's fucked by ex, friends, colleagues or daily encounters, and those fantasies spiced up our sessions. The thought of other men having a go at her made both of us extra high when we fucked although at the end she would thinks it is weird.. we also bought a few sex toys to spice up..

so in the recent few weeks we went by without having sex due to catching covid, kids getting sick, busy getting ready for the kids and time flies by.. we did try to initiate a few times but it was feeling really weird and we just went on to sleep after that.. any advice how to get us started again or options that we can try or get wild?
PM me, I will give her a good fucking to get her going again. U can watch and tar faykay