View Single Post
Old 26-01-2024, 02:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 21
benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!benjo83 is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by benjo83 View Post
After giving 20L38H, a miss as in super long queue. Went to 54 Westerhout Road.

Went in saw number 3 LILI, Tall and Curvy Lady with Nice Tits and no asre but was enchanted by the sexy body in her beautiful dress

Booked her for $60/25

Here is my FR

Very Talkative will definitely break the ice with you. Tall girl standing at 166cm tall with a nice 38C Cup with curves at her hips not more than 28 inches very beautiful tits, arse and hips ratio . I am sold she is going to give me a fucking good time.

GFE: 6.5/10.
She definitely doesn't french as she only give a kiss on the cheeks. Can converse in Chinese but don't expect English, as she is from the country side.

Looks 8.5/10

Definitely Vietnamese but with a very fair skin, nice tits and beautiful nipples. I love her golden ratio, looks and body like rara anzai

BBBJ 10/10

Her BBBJ is like what you see in JAV when Eimi Fudaka is sucking you slow but forceful. My cock is like 7 inches and she take it all the way in sucking it like a pro whose life depends on it.

FJ 9/10

After she BBBJ and capped me after she half me for 7 to 8 minutes I then doggy her for like 5 minutes which I finish pumping her in missionary position.

Pussy Tightness 8.5/10.
I would say her pussy is pretty tight even she been here for awhile. I love it when I smash her pussy.

RTF when my bullets in my gun is top up.
She looks like that to me.