View Single Post
Old 03-02-2024, 02:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 1
magill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymagill98 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Jakarta Info thread

Short stay at JKT, has been raining in the evening for the past 2 days. Lazy to go out, lost previous ctc so find Michat/WeChat outcall to hotel for massage and FS. I separated the two type of service since I wanted good traditional massage for relaxing my tired body. First evening was a young petite mother of 3 yr old, shy type, not doing any extra, but managed to chat her up during massage and got ctc, will come back next time to try to unlock her into extra service. 2nd evening ML was an experienced one, no extra also, gave strong massage which I like. I have a big body, so not easy to work on if the ML is weak. Standard rate of 300k per 90min, through online Chat agents. Next time will ctc direct the ML.

Only did one FS, which very much depends on luck who they sent. Don't believe whatever they post or photo in Michat WeChat, those are agents to lure you. Anyway just book one and try, end up ok, short but good looking, big natural spongy papaya boobs, size like yip zi mei big pau, and has a big ass also. fondle, squeeze and suck like no tomorrow, with my mouth wide open only can cover 1/3 of the boob. DATY for a while only coz she is not comfortable to it, tasted natural no smell. Pussy is considered tight, can feel it grabbing my whole dick even legs are wide open. Deep thrust was nice when I ride on top, can feel it reached the end of pussy, she said a bit of pain. I tried to pull out a bit more and push in each pumping, more friction between dick and pussy and she was like cannot stand it. Overall enjoyed the process, and admiring her body from my bed when she was bathing. I have a room with glass wall to shower area. Standard rate of 700k through online Chat. Will ctc her directly next trip, a bit more $ I think can get her overnight with me.