View Single Post
Old 07-02-2024, 01:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 574 / Power: 5
WinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to allWinterMelonTree is a name known to all
Re: Are tattoos a turn off for anyone else ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UAVs View Post
Was browsing DOME 1 and wanted to pick one for a release.

Spotted one really demure and pretty, would have confirm but then saw other photos of her back, fully tattooed.
Browsed more, only more and more tattoos and I just lost the urge.
Somehow tattoos just douse the urge in me.

I understand there are some superstition in Thailand about tattoos bringing luck or something.
But those that I see are definitely beyond that, maybe I am missing some 'in' thing.
For me, just seem to instead mar the natural lines and feel of the true nude body.
As a personal preference, small tattoos are ok, but when lines stretching all over or a huge block, got to pass.

I think tramp stamps are actually quite turn on, but others just too gaudy.
just like any other forum, eventually there will a complain thread that serves no purpose, brings no value and frankly what the fuck is even there to discuss?

like -> book and bang
don't like -> scroll to the next.

there's an entire thread on inked girls here so CLEARLY there's a market right?

if you cheapskate can only go for dome 1 then suck thumb lah. you go for ah tiong super model or the jap girls, most have flawless skin what. goondu sia.