View Single Post
Old 13-02-2024, 10:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 373 / Power: 18
giggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergiggsgiggs is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MILF Haven - Johor Jaya

very recently i went to EK around 12 noon, too early and ang pai 36,8, 77 all not in.
i was offer 99, hmm never heard of 99 before and i still take her cos im feeling horny in the morning.

wow, quite nice looking MILF, she wore a tight dress.
in the shower room she shower for me.
Her name is CIndy.
hard massage was good, then follow by sexy piano massage, this itself is a real turn on. Good bbbj, with nice ice cream style which i like. while doing her deed, we could hear next curtain the piak piak action started. with the girl soft moaning, I believe she was covering her mouth that is why can hear her moaning sound is muffered.
then comes my turn to ram Cindy. 2 rooms side by side ramping the with echo of multiple moaning sound. i came with a loud ahhhhhh and i could hear next curtain giggling sound.
the only down side about cindy is that she dont do AR & AJ. she does good non-commando task.
i will target to try 36 & 77 in future.

-giggsgiggs.