View Single Post
Old 16-02-2024, 03:55 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 484 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2823 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Side hustle like a PIMP

Quote:
Originally Posted by expatamerican View Post
Wow. And I thought I had seen everything possible on a monger board but this one really takes the cake. Just how many laws do you think you would be breaking procuring girls to send across international borders for the purpose of prostitution? Surely nobody can be THAT stupid to make a few hundred lousy extra bucks a week (if at all).
If you step into any KTV lounge in Singapore you'll witness laws being broken 100 times over nightly.

Every single girl working there as a "hostess" is a whore who gained entry into the country on a student visa and the vast majority are "sponsored" by someone who stands to gain financially.

Surely you cannot be that naive to believe the squeaky clean image that many countries try to portray in the glitsy adverts.

I too have paid the air fares of Kiwi prostitutes who want to earn a fast buck over a long weekend across the ditch in Sydney/Melbourne/Brisbane because OZ is a much more lucrative market. A $400 investment has netted me a 4 figure ROI. Is that "human trafficking"? The girl wants to go and I help out with $ up front. Who is the victim in this deal? If anyone loses out it's the drunk client who paid AUD1200 for the night but couldn't get it up!!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates