Thread: Eating a lady
View Single Post
Old 28-02-2024, 05:41 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15377 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eating a lady

okay, let me share my experience

the last time I shared I talked about the FB not liking me going below. she said she never let her exes to do it too, she just didn't like it

So i slowly warmed her up through a few sessions, licking her whole body front and back, every inch, then going between, in the inner thigh spending alot of time there, then very very slowly started to lick between.
First couple of times, she very slowly warmed up to it.
Still no licking or flicking of the clit way too sensitive

Then I tried something I mentioned the last time I would try, I went down, then went in thrusting, and then went down again, then thrust in, spending some time between positions, and she totally let her guard down and I was able to do anything. Flick the clit, suck, put my tongue in, push her legs back, and she was totally relaxed.

It was alot of work, but it proved a point, she does enjoy being eaten, just has to get into the right state of mind.

Lots of work on my part though, up and down, but eating her gets me hard, so it is just nice I can ram her then when I feel I am cumming I pull out eat her again, then go again when the orgasm subsides.

Feel like a male prostitute. hahaha.

she been texting me asking me for the next session and we have done 2 of these.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 29-02-2024 at 09:13 PM.