Thread: fun in osaka
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2024, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3272 / Power: 22
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: fun in osaka

I finally found a new service in Osaka that basically delivered “health services”. It’s supposed to be another micro bikini service but this one the girls are more open to “other stuff”. And yes, they are open to foreigners using the service.
My first time with this service didn’t go to a good start. I asked for Ai, but when the door opened someone rather different walked in. Although the photos on the site are censored, this girl was totally different. She was large while Ai was petite. I insisted on a change and getting Ai back, and to my surprise the shop was really accommodating.
When Ai finally came it was a relief to see she was quite pretty, with a typical Japanese girl look. As I opted for the micro bikini bathing service we proceeded to the bathtub. As with these services paying a bit more one can have extra services so I opted for her to bathe with me completely nude. She had a really smooth and well proportioned body. As we played with each other in the bathtub I asked if sex was on the menu. It wasn’t very much more so I asked for it.
Ai’s blowjobs were really good. She had the wet type of blowjob which really lubricated her motions and it was really mind blowing. Unfortunately the sex for me didn’t feel as good, for with a condom at my age, the sensation was really limited. I asked for a blow and CIM to finish off.
As I climaxed her suction made it heavenly and left me weak in the legs. The extra for the sex was about 200, which is quite affordable. Where in Sg are you going to get good sex service with a young girl in her early 20s , let alone a Japanese girl

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here