Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 13-03-2024, 11:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7184 / Power: 18
Nerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond reputeNerdy Bratz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Sara from SNS. Her face-wise, she's around an 9 out of 10. That's judging from her picture. I'd say she's in her late 20s, and she's definitely attractive and will get easily smitten type. She has the exotic look. In person, she's even prettier.

She is about 1.6++ in height and have very nice long set of hair with a. slim curvy body. Her boob is original and natural B cup which is nice to touch and feel.

Cleaned me well in the shower and proceeded onto bed where the real action starts. We start with some light kiss then to smooching and later frenching. I loved caressing her soft fair milky smooth skin as she catbaths me all over and slowly moved down south and suck my dick. She is very good at swirling her tongue around the tip and slowly engulfs my cock in her mouth and slowly bob her head up and down. Slow and sensual blow me deeply with great suction!

The Cunnilingus was great. No unpleasant odor, everything was good. She have a nice shave small pussy. We engaged in a 69 position until she reached climax and I saw she shivered and tremble with pleasure.

She put condom on me, get on top of me, and slide my cock into her pussy. Fucked her hard in that position. Next, I tell her get off and do doggy. I slowly insert my hard tool inside and start pumping slowly. Can see she enjoying being fucked. Increase the pace and fuck her hard. She was moaning and whine and i make her go wild. Then, we stand up against the wall, and I continue fucking her fast and furious in her until I cum with one week's worth of sperm in condom.

I have no doubt about her GFE as she was focus on me and she's really good at playing the role of girlfriend.

Many thanks to SNS for this gem and i promise to RTF soon.