Thread: Great Bonks
View Single Post
Old 14-03-2024, 03:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15751 / Power: 25
WOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond reputeWOOHOO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bryanlim6547 View Post
Miya SNS

Look
She is a stunnr look. I have no doubt about her look. Forget about the pic her. She look way much better in person. Long hair with a charming and gorgeous look.

Figure
Tall and slender with tight and killer body figure. Fair smooth kin and it was proportional with the frame. Hot peachy from ass and a nice original boobs. It was soft and tender.

Kissing
Top-notch initation. She can execute the dirtiest kisses and tonguings with DFK
after activate her horny button non stop kissing with feeling. It was totally passionate and intense.

Blow Job
She started off slow with licking of my mushroom head till suddenly went down very deep and really up down fast n furious making me nearly shot all my armies without fucking. Very professional in it.

Pussy
Her pussy full shaven and it look nice. Tasty and sensitive. I can lick her all night also will not get bored as she love to be paint. She auto spread herself to make me feel tight and paint her deeply and make her climax a few time.

Sex
Started with cowgirl. Rides well and appears to enjoy it, really leaning back to hit her spot and half-closing her eyes. Went on to missionary. Since she seemed to be quite into it, I upped the pace and gave her a hard fuck. Good moaning and i can feel her pussy get tighter must try for urself. Skilful enough to make me cum in no time.

GFE
Lover and mistress kind of GFE. No doubt about it. You will feel being pamper by her. Will need translation assistance in communication.

Overall was a good session.She is sure Rtf material

Thank bro SNS for the arrangement.
WOO UPZ 👍 👍 👍