View Single Post
Old 20-03-2024, 04:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 11
pistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypistoncrosshead deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Scarlett of Club Friday

OKT was very responsive and reliable, giving clear directions to the location.

First impression of Scarlett is that she has a nice, slim body, petite perfection for me. The photos on the sbf are very accurate. The tight-fitting dress she wore when she opened the door accentuate her body well.

She's playful, down-to-earth, and great after the ice breaks.

The teasing started in the shower, where she gave me kisses and caresses while soaping me up. I was already rock hard by then, and she kept stroking me while giggling. It was a lot of fun. Her boobs are soft n natural, fun to grope during shower.

I won't go into too much detail about the sex, but I have to say her mouthwork was exceptional. Her catbath, BJ, and frenching were a solid 10/10. Her BBBJ had amazing suction, and she knew exactly how to use her tongue.

FJ is damn solid as well, cowgirl, reverse cowgirl n doggy all great, can take lead during fuck so you if you tired just let her do the work.

Not sure how long she stays, but she said shes about to go back, so make sure to catch her while still can.