Thread: Toa payoh
View Single Post
Old 22-03-2024, 06:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 204 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2724 / Power: 6
humsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond reputehumsuplou69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Toa payoh

Quote:
Originally Posted by PallBointPen View Post
Recently tried two from Huat, one who rtv and L who was reviewed previously by bros in a span of 2 weeks.

Since rtv I don't give detailed review, very small and quiet lady good massage tho.

I saw L when I just walk in without booking first cause got time to kill and wanted a massage, my type and cute cute but resting.
Immediately after massage researched here for reviews and their website for photo to confirm is her or not.

When I did finally did look for her, she looked very cute and she talks sweetly, was a nice session with a lot of flirting from start until I leave the glass door.

Face: 9/10
Body: 10/10 if you love some meat on a woman, otherwise a solid 7. Between B and C on the top and nice bouncy cushions below
Massage: 6/10 good some spots but don't know how to feel sore spots.
Gfe: 11/10
Hj: 8/10
I tipped 2B rather than 1B because her birthday soon, told her double tip cause of this.

Ps service offered differs person to person, pls don't expect the same level of service if you do try. Thanks for reading my review
i went there before not sure same viet, mine also quite cute, back then dont really know the usual pricing is 50 for hj so agreed on 100 so didnt think much.... as i was playing her neh inside her shirt she lean onto my body kiss my neck and whisper i will make you very happy can give me $150. i gesture bj ah? she say no.... then i firmly say i only got 100.... dont fall for such sweet tactics ya....