Thread: Parklane things
View Single Post
Old 25-03-2024, 10:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 146 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1237 / Power: 11
paulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud ofpaulcum2sooon has much to be proud of
I can never understand this 'thin film' thing. I remember sometimes back at Apple spa. One of the MLs offered BJ and then ended up with this food / cling wrap.
Long story short, told her it felt weird, she then did BBBJ and moved to a spa a river valley side. Now she offers BBBJ and full services, pls don't ask me for contact, bros can just visit her, the spa is simply one of the name of the calendar months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by han2boi View Post
Was there today to look see. I only saw:

L2 - 2 WLs near the toilet (any bro knows the one further from the toilet?) and 2 WLs near the back entrance (I tired the Vietnamese before - Helen?).
L3 - 1 WL near the toilet and 3 more along right lane.
L4 - Only 1 WL directly opposite escalator.
L5 - 3 WLs along the middle lane and 3 WLs along right lane (Coco is there again with that sinful white dress).

Today took a China from L5 (up escalator turn right).

Wei Wei
2B for BJ with thin film (almost like BBBJ)
She quite tall (~163cm). A little tummy but still shapely.
She wore white button shirt with short shorts (i like this style, got her to take off her bra but still wear her shirt)
She is friendly and funny (told her i saw Coco before her and she asked if Coco's fake boobs was still spilling out lol)
In and out within 20 minutes