Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2024, 02:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 22
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by siamkia99 View Post
Haha can I consult the seniors here, some of them like to play love, do u all just go along with it or straight tell them just for business? Do u guys just stick to one as well? Recently i know a few but not sure if I should just keep one to make it manageable
Bro, I've been 'maid hunting' for the past 10 - 15 yrs. The only real love they will give is when you bought land / house for them. There is always a sad 'story' behind the reason to spend this sort of money. Not saying that all of them are not looking for true love. but its more of a which of them is genuine ? Just dont give them your full biography and you should be safe. How to hunt ? park yourself in any of the dating sites for a week. there will be a sure hit. want to have a few choices ? make sure their favourite hangouts are all far away from each other's. lastly, besides paying for hotels, meals and some 3 for $10 stuffs, i've never paid them cash. the sex we had is a 2-way traffic. their service is good, but so is mine.