Thread: Edging
View Single Post
Old 28-03-2024, 01:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 481 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 14
jackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond reputejackiekof has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Edging

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackiekof View Post
After working out in the gym, I was feeling sore so I decided to look for a massage.I stumbled upon a massage shop near the mrt.So i went in,asked to see the girls.Out of all, a syt ML caught my attention as she is sweet looking and playful kinda vibe with a pleasant looking face,she quite petit with a D cup in yoga pants and spaghetti top. I went into the room and changed into the shorts given.She knocked the door and started small talk with me.Talked well with her as I clicked quite well with her. She gave a solid hard massage that loosen my back muscles, after that she started to slide her hands around my butt and keep accidentally touch my crotch area. After awhile,she asked me "do you want to experience something special not the usual specials",so I wasn't sure what she meant so I said "yeah sure",so I was still lying down,I heard sound of pulling down her spaghetti top.That moment I knew what it was,she asked me if I was ready for it. I'm like yeah so she begin to put her boobs in between my rod the feeling was great at the same time she looked into my eyes,the feeling was out of the world. I was controlling the urge from cumming.I was enjoying sucking her boobs while she continue to hand job me.In no time I ejaculated at shot at her breast.The last 10 min she gave me a relaxing head massage. So in the end I paid 70 + 1B which I feel very worth.Will RTM more often .Do Dm me for ctc
Pmed to those keeen