View Single Post
Old 30-03-2024, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 20
spurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud ofspurtz has much to be proud of
Re: Taipei police investigate secret filming of guests at hot spring resort

I did have some encounters couple of years back on a family trip in Taiwan, Think my wife and sis planned the hotspring resort in YiLan. There were many around the area and most are just situated one by itself out of nowhere in some big plot of paddy fields. Considered quite private kind and when taking the bath you dont actually have to worry being looked at cause its quite offroad. But i was so wrong. I did some jogging in the evening/night and when i pass back the backend of the resort, i could see most bathrooms quite clearly and most families did not really pull down the blinds or some pull halfway. It almost like seeing through the room. I guess the roads are not well lighted hence from inside the bathroom n rooms you cannot really see outside and presume its mostly nature. In truth, no one would really be out there and i did enjoy a couple of families enjoying the soak and some even doing the usual heh heh in there. So beware. Haha.