View Single Post
Old 01-04-2024, 02:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 608 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24589 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by bofrei View Post
One of the best solution is refrain from releasing days before visiting these ML/FL
This is one possible solution. However, there are several other measures which are also important e.g. keep oneself physical fit, identify and know what type of MLs/FLs turn you on, must identify what is it which will trigger your ecstatic ejaculation (help the MLs/FLs understand and accommodate your requests or identify beforehand whether can accommodate ...). For me loving/passionate long lip kiss and/or frenching is rather necessary, fondling of pussy helps ... one with a tall, shapely physique, good face complexion helps, seeing the ML/FL enjoying helps ... abdominal gyration and pussy squeezing/tightening helps ... MLs/FLs provide service with great gfe ... (No wrestling or ungentlemanly "rape-like" requirements are necessary)

During my first and only visit to MHT, I spent some kissing her nipples and boobs, she had several rounds of lip kiss training with me and then we had a couple of long lip kisses where she breathed hard. (I am aware some bros/regulars would not believe this. Anyway, YMMV) I could also fondle her pussy from outside the panty. The combination triggered an explosive eruption, very much sooner than I expect. For me, this "newbie" managed to trigger an explosion too rapidly.