View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 03:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 1
AGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterAGoodBoy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pervert photographer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackkkkkk View Post
Like to share what my regular ML just told me.
She was introduced by some 姐妹 for nice photo shoot by a 摄影师 and she engaged him for a reasonable price. And she took some sexy bikini shots at her apartment.
Recently he keeps texting her and said he gotten some nice clothes which looks nice on her and suggest she should try and he gotten a 5star hotel room for the shoot. My ML rejected as he feels that he is up to no good.
The following day he sent her those photos he took before but edited with her nude body and demand sex else he will expose those photos.
As she knows she is doing massage illegally and can’t make police report, any seniors bros can advice?
Why not expose the photographer and share his contact with her ML contacts to warn them. He could have done or would continue to use same method to blackmail other girls. Her 姐妹 seems suspicious too, she could be part of the ploy.