Thread: Parklane things
View Single Post
Old 13-04-2024, 10:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 971 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7047 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Parklane things

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
The big tits woman next to tang li is viet lisa..just tried..she is asking 60 for hj 100 for bbbj and 150 for full service..she does not allow kissing and no sucking of her boobs..only light touching of boobs is allowed...rtf no no
Detailed fr on tang li next door neighbour lisa parklane level 5 1st unit right side aisle looks 7/10 milf with heavy makeup with dyed blonde hair boobs 8/10 big e cup enhanced feels very silicon .she does not allow kissing of boobs or sucking ...she told me upfront..only touch the boobs and fondle...bbbj 2/10 she did a short bbbj few minutes and quickly put caps on ..she was rushing to complete the job gfe 2/10 no kissing allowed .no good foreplay from her..she was rushing like those geylang streetwalkers like running a 100m marathon fj 5/10 she keep asking me to do missionary .she was very unwilling to change a few positions....other factors her asking price for full service 150 dollars is considered high by parklane standards...perhaps with regret the 150 dollars will be better spent on level 3 xiaoqian who has smaller but natural boobs..tang li neighbour always wear a blue top showing her two big enhanced boobs..she also tried to upsell hinting at 200 dollars or more..she told me at her peak time at orchard towers amercian sailors were paying her 500 Sgd per pop.. her two big boobs looks attractive but her service and altitude sucks big time..overall rating for the session 4/10...