View Single Post
Old 27-04-2024, 05:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ridiculous pricing recently at spa (holland and Bukit Batok)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoftRiceKing View Post
HV area still got cat 1 joint at $68, MM the SYT. Some bros say she was havoc and wild during BQ days. When I become her regular at BM she toned down a lot le.

J (PDB) is at upp thomson now, individual room with common toilet. Hearsay the door no window, haven’t got to to visit her so far
went look for MM several times when she at BQ. enjoyed alot but visited her once at BM really toned down so no more look for her. When she at BM she will also tell me take cheapest package at counter wil do.

J at PDB was my to go ML but now at thomson, out of place. don't think will visit her liao.