View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 03:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1289 / Power: 16
helium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud ofhelium_diokside has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroRelax View Post
Well, if you know better.
Definitely know better because of female share with me their encounters.
You can even try to google it to confirm.

Women's private areas can have a natural scent due to various factors, including:

1. Bacterial growth: The vagina has a natural balance of bacteria, which can cause a slight odor.
2. Hormonal changes: Fluctuations in estrogen levels can affect the pH balance of the vagina, leading to a stronger scent.
3. Menstruation: Blood and tissue discharge during menstruation can cause a temporary, distinct smell.
4. Sweat: The genital area can sweat, leading to a stronger scent.
5. Hygiene: Poor hygiene or using harsh soaps can disrupt the natural balance of bacteria, causing an unpleasant smell.
6. Diet: Consuming strong-smelling foods or drinks, like garlic or fish, can temporarily affect vaginal scent.
7. Health conditions: Certain infections, like bacterial vaginosis or yeast infections, can cause an abnormal, strong odor.
8. Pregnancy: Hormonal changes during pregnancy can lead to a stronger vaginal scent.

Many reason that cb can be smelly

So don’t jump the gun and conclude that her pussy not clean and got bacteria