View Single Post
Old 04-05-2024, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 311 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3183 / Power: 22
taumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond reputetaumajid2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bluewave tampines closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by allankey View Post
Not really, only got the angpai A**** who was good, but she left in March. From what I heard from one of the remaining MLs, boss got greedy and started charging higher entrance fee + place hard quotas on MLs to meet.

I also happened to walk past when AV visited a couple of weeks back, then next day close down liao lol.
yeah !! Good ! Greedy mf charging higher entrance fee ! This is what we would like to see. Bros become smart and stop patronising the shop. Who is the KING and who should be the one command and control. We, here all the brothers ! We can keep them afloat or out of business just by us visiting and support or just boycott totally. This is what I have been stressing. Consumers is KING ! The facebook page has removed all the ML pictures.