View Single Post
Old 09-05-2024, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 505 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1071 / Power: 10
timeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud oftimeliness has much to be proud of
Virgin colleague

Just sharing my... virgin experience taking away the virginity of a colleague.

This started from when I joined the company on the first day, and got introduced to the department. The ratio was pretty weird as it's 3 guys to 1 girl on the team, and my team consisted of 4 guys and 1 girl.

The female main of this story is from another team within the same department, let's call her V. She's around 1.6m, bespectacled with long hair and looks pretty much your average evergreen GND who never dated anyone before.

Due to the peak period, I had to "borrow" her with the other team leader's blessing to aid my team in fulfilling our target. She was pretty quiet but can be quite sassy when she's pissed.

And as for me, I just joined and have to learn how to work with Gen Z, and had to learn new lingo to click with them..

P.S. Will update more whenever possible, have to recollect the past few months events that led up to this point.