View Single Post
Old 11-05-2024, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 2
Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!Lorrymark is one of the Best!
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

MR for the legendary Tangtang
https://sglonelyguy-31.com/tang-tang-massage/

Location: Nina and Linlin lovers will know, central, easy to access with no security. Room/bathroom is big and clean.
Look/body: She’s around 160cm, slim overall with petite frame but big C boobs, may be smaller or bigger due to menses. Really natural, soft and handful.
Massage: Great, enough strength and attacked the right spot, a rare gem in the current market, since she went to learn about it in China.
Sensual: Starts SN, after awhile she took off the panty, and starts catbathing in FN, manage to slip some light pecks on cheek, don’t think she’s into kissing so I respect her boundary. She takes her pace to bj and finished in reversed cowgirl position by hand(requested by me), very accommodating as most angpai were, all other services YMMV.
RTM: Yes, good massage and attitude, overall very good and worthy gem to revisit especially with so many vanilla services charging 130 or even 150. For Bros prefer FN please ask her before proceeding in case period came.